If you’re someone who values legacy and creating an impact in our community, we’d like to introduce you to Advance Opportunities. We’re working hard to shine a light on the abilities of people with disabilities, empowering them and helping them lead full, meaningful lives – the kind of lives we all want.
From developing life skills and creating connections to providing opportunities for employment and growth, our work focuses on helping our clients thrive. Every day we’re seeing the fruits of this work, and we’d like to invite you to be part of the impact we’re creating. Together, we can open the doors to new opportunities, personal growth, and finding purpose for our clients.
Are you ready to join us as a partner? Here are some easy ways to get involved…
"According to GivingUSA, 2015 was America's most generous year ever with $373.25 BILLION charitable dollars! 71% of this money came from individuals, 16% from foundations, 9% from bequests and 5% from corporations." GivingUSA.org
Tax Deductible Donations
Tax deductible donations to Advance Opportunities will help enhance the lives of those with developmental and intellectual disabilities and help each individual to achieve his or her full potential. Please call Advance Opportunities' Executive Director 507-537-7018 ext.102 to learn more about giving options or to donate.
- Donate needed equipment and supplies.
- Make a one-time monetary donation.
- Donate annually.
- Set up a monthly donation from your checking account.
- Charitable bequest or will – make a gift through a provision in your will or revocable trust to Advance Opportunities.
- Life insurance -- name Advance Opportunities as a beneficiary in your life insurance policy for a specified amount, percent, or the entire benefit after expense.
Volunteer Your Time/Talents
Volunteers’ support is extremely important to the mission of our organization. Whether you are interested in volunteering for a one-time occasion, sharing a talent or friendship with clients or serving on a committee, we have many opportunities for people who are interested in volunteering. Click here to learn more
Goodsearch is a simple way to make a difference -- each time you search the web (though Yahoo!-powered GoodSearch), shop online (at the 2,800+ stores on Goodshop), they'll make a donation to your favorite cause.
- Simply use the GoodSearch.com search engine and enter: "Advance Opportunities" as your favorite cause each time you perform a search.
- Goodshop is an online shopping mall that donates a percent of your purchase price to your cause when you shop at one of 3,000+ partner stores including top retailers like Amazon (1.5% donation), Expedia (up to 5% donation), and Staples (2.5% donation). You can also find 25,000+ active discounts and money-saving coupons so you can save money and give back at the same time!
Through your generous donations, you can be assured that your giving will help empower those with disabilities to advance their lives, one person at a time. Thank you for supporting individuals with disabilities!