“According to GivingUSA, 2015 was America’s most generous year ever with $373.25 BILLION charitable dollars! 71% of this money came from individuals, 16% from foundations, 9% from bequests and 5% from corporations.” GivingUSA.org
Tax Deductible Donations
Tax deductible donations to Advance Opportunities will help enhance the lives of those with developmental and intellectual disabilities and help each individual to achieve his or her full potential. Please call Paula at 507-537-7018 ext.101 to learn more about giving options or to donate.
- Donate needed equipment and supplies.
- Make a one-time monetary donation.
- Donate annually.
- Set up a monthly donation from your checking account.
- Charitable bequest or will – make a gift through a provision in your will or revocable trust to Advance Opportunities.
- Life insurance — name Advance Opportunities as a beneficiary in your life insurance policy for a specified amount, percent, or the entire benefit after expense.
Volunteer Your Time/Talents
Volunteers’ support is extremely important to the mission of our organization. Whether you are interested in volunteering for a one-time occasion, sharing a talent or friendship with clients or serving on a committee, we have many opportunities for people who are interested in volunteering. Click here to learn more
Goodsearch is a simple way to make a difference — each time you search the web (though Yahoo!-powered GoodSearch), shop online (at the 2,800+ stores on Goodshop), they’ll make a donation to your favorite cause.
- Simply use the GoodSearch.com search engine and enter: “Advance Opportunities” as your favorite cause each time you perform a search.
- Goodshop is an online shopping mall that donates a percent of your purchase price to your cause when you shop at one of 3,000+ partner stores including top retailers like Amazon (1.5% donation), Expedia (up to 5% donation), and Staples (2.5% donation). You can also find 25,000+ active discounts and money-saving coupons so you can save money and give back at the same time!
Through your generous donations, you can be assured that your giving will help empower those with disabilities to advance their lives, one person at a time. Thank you for supporting individuals with disabilities!
If you would like to learn more about our agency and how your donation would be utilized, please contact Dawn Wambeke, Executive Director at 507-537-7018 ext. 102 or firstname.lastname@example.org