About Advance Opportunities
- Private, non-profit agency for more than 50 years
- Provide quality employment and training for adults with intellectual or developmental disabilities
- Examples: autism, down syndrome, brain injury, mental health
- Serve over 100 adults within 30-mile radius of Marshall, with transportation provided
- Funding through:
- State of MN
- Federal Matching Dollars
- County Funding
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Corporate and Private Foundations
- Individual Donations
To advance the lives of adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities through creative community partnerships, vocational training and employment opportunities.
We aspire towards a society where all people are an integral part of their communities in which their abilities, not their disabilities, are recognized and valued.