Advance Opportunities together with Lyon County Environmental Office is proud to bring the following recycling initiatives to its community.
Pay only $7 per box frame or mattress to have it recycled.
- Employs adults with disABILITIES to disassemble and sort the materials.
- Keeps recyclable material out of our local landfill, which in turn saves us money by prolonging the life of the current cell.
Car Seat Recycling
Get rid of your old or expired car seat.
- Protects children by keeping old/expired car seats off the roads (plastic and straps can wear and be less effective).
- Employs local adults with disABILITIES who take great pride in their work.
- Protects our land by recycling materials instead of putting plastic, metal and fabric in our county landfill.
ResQZone: Computer Refurbishing/Recycling
Brand new initiative launching Summer 2018!
Donate your used computers.
Empower low income families in Lyon County by giving them technology in their home.