Job listings below are open until filled. Please call Lisa at 507-537-7018 ext.115 to inquire about current job openings or you may submit an application at any time. If you are looking for a rewarding career with great hours and enjoy helping others achieve their employment goals and dreams, Advance Opportunities may be just the organization for you. We are a mission driven nonprofit organization that has been providing excellent employment support for adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities since 1963 and we are growing!
Current Direct Support Professional Openings:
(1) Full Time
Advance Opportunities is looking for (1) full-time and substitute Direct Support Professionals to provide employment and vocational support in a variety of work settings for adults with developmental and intellectual disABILITIES. The right candidates will have a great attitude and enjoy providing support to individuals to enable them to reach their person-centered goals.
If you have experience working with adults with disABILITIES or would like to be part of a growing team we encourage you to apply! General working hours for full-time positions: 7:45 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. Monday through Friday. Substitute hours are flexible and based on your availability - we can work with your schedule! Starting compensation is commensurate to relevant experience and education. $1, $2, and $3 per hour wage differential opportunities may be available.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Have a positive attitude
- Provide training/support in various settings
- Assist with daily living skills
- Assist with daily tasks and activities
- Be willing to help and support others
- Must be 18 years or older
- Have a valid MN Driver’s license and meet the agencies’ driving requirements
- Must pass a Dept. of Human Services Criminal Background Study and pass/comply with the agency's Alcohol & Controlled Substance testing requirements
- Have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Health and Dental Insurance (available at 35 hours or more)
- Retirement plan (available at 35 hours or more)
- PTO (available at 35 hours or more)
- First Aid/CPR and additional training provided
Download and fill out the application below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or pick up an application at 1401 Peterson Street, Marshall, MN (7:30 am to 3:30 pm Monday-Friday)
Applications will be held and considered for applicable current and future job openings for 6 months.
Thank you for your interest in working with Advance Opportunities to provide excellent employment and vocational support for individuals with developmental, intellectual and related disabilities!
For more information please contact:
507-537-7018 ext. 115
Advance Opportunities is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer
Advance Opportunities is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). It is the policy of the Advance Opportunities to provide equal employment opportunity to all people regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, sexual orientation, membership or activity in a local commission, veteran status, age or any other protected status.